du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company) opened for business in 2006. They offer mobile and fixed telephony, broadband connectivity and IPTV services to individuals, homes and businesses in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). du also provide carrier services for businesses and satellite up/downlink services for TV broadcasters.
By October 2011, over 5 million people and over 40,000 businesses were customers of du.
As a rapidly-growing enterprise du have over 2,000 staff working to enhance and expand our bouquet of service offerings. du staff come from over 60 countries.
I starting working with du during my time at anayou however only “officially” joined in July 2012.
My role at du was Senior Marketing Manager – OTT Services Development.
- Developed du’s TV Services Product Marketing Strategy and Product Roadmap
- Led du’s Product Management and Project Delivery for Over-The-Top and Multiscreen solutions.
- CxO Level Reporting and Presentations on TV Services Strategy, Roadmap and Operations.
- Owned the nxt Product Operations in du.
- Developed and Managed Product Market Trials
- Assessed vendor suitability and fit into du’s overall TV strategy.
- Represented Marketing on vendor selection for TV Services.
- Developed Product Marketing RFP/RFQ for TV Services solution sourcing.
- Formed Strategic Partnerships and Alliances to increase du’s TV Services portfolio and consumer reach.
- Defined requirements for OSS/BSS integration in du’s IT Systems
- Showcased two innovative products at the GITEX trade show in Dubai (pictured below).