Working for Nokia Siemens Networks during the merger and in a growing region was an exciting time.
We had major recruitment programs while working on large bids for new mobile network operators across Middle East and Africa (MEA).
At it’s peak, I was managing 13 Solution Architects, across 6 countries, from 11 different nationalities.
During my time at NSN, I had two roles:
- Head of Solutions Management MEA
- Head of Bid Management MEA
Key Achievements included:
- Achieved Order Intake of 86M Euros on the Offer Program within 12 months
- Designed and Implemented the Global Sales Business Process Management tool for our division. Launched 15th May 2009.
- Recruitment and development of 4 Offer Programme Managers to manage the regional Programme of Work.
- Implementation of the quality review process for MEA.
- Centralisation of Sales Case Reporting for MEA.
- Bid Manager for a sales case in Pakistan winning a 5 year frame agreement valued at 100s of millions of dollars. Click Here for more information.
- Recruitment, placement and training of 10 Solution Architects throughout MEA.
- Standardised the solution templates for offer creation across MEA.
- Bid Manager for 121M Euro deal for Qatar (received signed LOI).