anayou (also called 21st Century Digital Arabia or du Media Labs) is a Dubai based startup company owned by du (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company).
anayou’s goal is to bring regional digital content to the Middle East and North Africa.
My role was the Head of Technical Support for the Business-to-Operator division.
This involved both Technical Sales and Delivery for services delivered Over-the-Top (over normal internet connection rather than dedicated networks).
Key achievements included:
- Soft Launched the nxt product in the UAE within two weeks of joining.
- Managed the execution and day to day management nxt UAE execution for Soft Launch.
- Weekly Reporting on end to end Management KPIs for nxt UAE.
- Developed Operational Process and Tools to support the soft launch activities.
- Developed and Managed the Multi-country Contact Centre and Field Workforce teams for soft launch.
- Provided Solution Analysis and Design activities for the OSS/BSS integrations of the du commercial launch for nxt UAE.
- Produced offer proposal for TeData and Linkdotnet in Egypt.
- Interface between anayou and vendors on non-standard commercial offers.