I joined Nokia Networks just before the merger with Siemens Networks.
This was a very interesting time as Nokia and Siemens had very different styles of communication, trust, and role boundaries.
I was involved in some joint bids just prior to the merger which involved working under non-disclosure agreements while we shared product and solution portfolio information.
During my time at Nokia Networks (and merged into Nokia Siemens Networks) I had the role of Solution Consultant for our Consulting and Solution Integration division. I was based in Kuwait during this time.
Key Achievements included:
- Sales Lead for the VAS & OSS in the Greenfield Turnkey for Saudi Arabia Deal sold for $1B USD in Total. Click here for more information.
Solution Consultant Saudi Arabia:
- Delivered the entire network in 8 months.
- Closed additional upsell opportunities worth 3m Euros while building the network.
Solution Consultant for Kuwait:
- Managing a Sales Funnel of 7m Euros.
- Recognised revenue of 2.5m Euros.
- New orders valued at 1m Euros for H2 07.